This Is Real
Designed from the ground up for immersive, room-scale virtual reality, Vive lets you experience new, unimaginable worlds thanks to game-changing technology and best-in-class content. Let yourself be visually, physically and emotionally amazed by awe-inspiring characters, sights and sounds. Everything from games and education to medical and design–believe the hype, get excited and see for yourself what everyone’s raging about.
To see if your computer works with Vive and view a list of compatible graphics cards, visit the website.
Recommended Computer Requirements
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better
CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
RAM: 4 GB or more
Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
USB: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later
- Vive is built from the ground up for room-scale VR, which allows you to physically move around objects in the virtual space.
- Enjoy hundred of games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam in VR.
- An adjustable headset and multiple eye relief adjustments, including lens distance and IPD, make Vive comfortable and clear.
- Wireless controllers designed just for VR make for natural and intuitive interactions.
- SteamVR Tracking provides a superior experience whether you play seated, standing or in a room-scale space.